How To Install and Use TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick/Android TV Box
This step by-step-tutorial will provide you with instructions to Install and Use TiviMate on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box.
TiviMate is a popular all-inclusive IPTV Player that works with IPTV Services that provide an M3U URL.
Check with your current IPTV provider on whether they grant access to their M3U URL prior to going through this guide.
You can usually find this in the support documents or online discussion board that most IPTV services offer for their subscribers.
There is both a premium version and free version of the software available for use. However, TIVIMATE.NET suggests purchasing a premium account from IPTV SMARTERS PRO a much more enjoyable experience.
The premium option includes the following features not available with the free version:
- Support for multiple playlists
- Favorites management
- Customizable TV Guide update intervals
- Customizable Panels transparency and timeout
- Manual Channels sorting
- Turning on last channel on app start
- Auto frame rate (AFR)
- Many More
As you can see, without the premium upgrade, there isn’t much sense in using the app.
We suggest first installing the free app via instructions below. If you like the app, you can register for the premium version and we cover that below as well.
Install TiviMate on Firestick/Fire TV/Android Box
Once you have signed up and registered for an account, you can install the TiviMate App and set up with your preferred IPTV Service.
In this example, I am setting up TiviMate app on an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K. We must side-load this application due to the fact that it isn’t available inside the Amazon App Store.
If you’re running an Android TV Box, more than likely this app is available in the Google Play Store. Just search for “TiviMate IPTV Player” and install it.
How to Install TiviMate & Setup more than 5000 IPTV Channels
Step 1: Install TiviMate
- Install APKTime using my easy tutorial video
- Then launch APKTime, search for “tivimate” and press “Download”
- After TiviMate downloads, you just press “Install“.
- Then press “Open“.
Now that you launched Tivimate for Firestick / Android, follow the steps below to setup IPTV Firestick Channels.
Step 2: Setup TIVIMATE with IPTV SMARTERS PRO m3u
By the way, if the “Add Playlist” button in Tivimate’s homescreen isn’t responding, then you can also press the three-line button on the Amazon fire stick remote (the menu/settings button). This brings up the settings for TV mate – and from there you just go to Settings, and then go to Playlist, then Add Playlist.
- Now that TiviMate is open, hit that button that says “Add Playlist“.
- Go to “Enter URL“
- Enter M3U address which IPTV SMARTERS PRO gave to you here (by the way this address is case-sensitive):
- Then click “Next“
- Press “Next” one more time
- Now TVMate says “Playlist is processed”. Then just go ahead and hit “Next” one more time
- Then hit “Done“
- Now we should see thousands of channels in the main screen!
In the video above, I show you how to install these great Firestick Live TV apps:
How to Use TiviMate
- Hit the back button on the firestick remote and it’ll take you back to the “Channel categories”. Note: you have to hit the back button twice in fact
- Then from the “Channel categories” you can select a channel to watch.
- After you’re watching a channel, you can switch channels just like on a normal TV remote
- In addition to that, you can press the left and right buttons on the firestick remote to “browse” through channels without changing the channel you’re currently watching